Bridging Loans Ltd
A Genuine Lender
Low Interest Rates
from 0.95% per month
Bridging Loans Ltd is a well established bridging finance & bridging loans lender with over 20 successful years in the short-term loan business. We are proud of the quality of our professional underwriting team and using both our local and National knowledge of the market we can offer our customers the best possible deal.
Finance lenders work in a competitive market therefore our expertise is paramount to your success in getting the loan your require.Our advisers operate to a high level of professional conduct, transparency and sensitivity. People requiring a bridging loan for any reason, can confidently apply to our company knowing that each application will be treated with a very high degree of sensitivity and will be processed as quickly as possible. We are aware that the fast processing of individual cases is essential and we therefore treat each application with a high level of priority, and you will receive our decision regarding the success of your loan application as quickly as possible.
Quick Cash Injection
Many of our clients require a quick cash injection to secure the land required for building at the outset of a project or a cash injection to complete the final stages of a development to ensure the fitting out to the standard required, can be achieved. Our interest rates are very competitive and are determined by the amount required, the type of loan (bridging or development finance) and the location of the security property.
Over the past few years, the housing market (especially the domestic market) has had a drop in activity in buying and selling of properties, and as a result the time spans for High Street Banks releasing capital have become very tight. If you lack the capital to buy or develop a property located either in or close to any of the United Kingdom's major cities e.g. Glasgow, Edinburgh, Manchester, Birmingham and London you will be looking for the simplest loan possible, with a fast release of funds. Undoubtedly one of the simplest and most effective methods of securing finance these days in the UK is a bridging loan. Look at it as a short term mortgage which like any other loan will need to be secured. We will therefore require security over your property.
Bridging Finance... Quick decisions, funds released within days
We know that you require bridging finance right now without unnecessary delays. We are the actual lender - not a broker - so our loans can be tailor made to suit your requirements.
We accept the following as security on a short term bridging loan:
Second charge loans for business purposes
There are different types of bridging finance options available and one which has become more popular in recent years is the Second Charge Bridging Loan. If you need to release some equity from your current residence to invest in a business or an investment property then a second charge loan will allow you to keep your original loan against the property and authorise a second loan, also secured against the property. Again this loan type may be used for different purposes with flexible loan repayment terms.
Latest News from our bridging finance blog
- January 15, 2013 - Another buy to let bridging loan
- January 10, 2013 - Fund your property development plan with a bridging loan …
- January 5, 2013 - Property Development in Staffordshire
Why choose us?
- We are not a broker and if you come direct to us you will not have to pay any broker fees. Your bridging loan can be tailored to your specific situation and requirements.
- We work hard to turn the application round as quickly as possible .
- We are top class communicators and promise to keep you up to date with all stages of the transaction, including requests for any extra specific information.
- We apply integrity to all our operations and appreciate the often sensitive nature of certain enquiries.
- Despite reluctance on the part of many lenders, if you are able to secure a commercial or residential property against the loan and we are confident that the value is in accordance with our loan requirements then there is every reason why your loan application will be approved. Whether you have issues such as credit history, loan rates and potential purchase through an auction to discuss, you can be assured that we will adopt an impartial and professional approach at all times.
- Securing a bridging loan through us is relatively straightforward and lacks much of the rigid criteria of the High Street lenders.